Thursday, May 10, 2012

Generation Blog

        So I was wandering around the internet today, looking at writing stuff (as usual) and learned that most agents want writers to have blogs...what? I'm not going to lie, blogging isn't something I had really started on. Oh, and of course, they wanted the standard query letter, etc, etc. So, here I am, making a blog. I figure, why not? Agents and publishers want us to have them, and I like looking at other blogs anyway, so why not create one? 
        I suppose blogs are like journals, only that they're for the entire world to read...creepy. I wander if blogs are replacing author websites? I figure not entirely due to the fact that websites are good for finding books. However, I've noticed that a lot of author websites direct us to their blogs! Generation Blog. Blog...reminds me of the word Glog...hmm, that's not a word, is it? BTW, did you know there is such a thing as Glogster? It's pretty neat. You can create all kind of things on there, like posters and such. Check it out: Glogster

No comments:

Post a Comment