Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Revision in the Works


So I'm currently revising my work and I am halfway through. The path that I took for this journey was to first read my book, mark it up, then go through and fix the documents page by page. Surprisingly, it is coming along fairly quickly, but I must say that since all that I am doing is correcting mistakes...is that it's kind of boring. I'd much rather be plotting or writing. It's like math, once you know how to do it, it's just time consuming work. I know I will feel so accomplished once I finish this revision because it's a new step for me. All I've ever done is write a book, then rewrite it, maybe two or three times. This is actual editing...almost, rather than revision. Once this draft is through, I really will have made an accomplishment. I just wish I was done. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment